Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ANN7: Sasha Martinengo calls ANN7 trash television 'unacceptable' and says 'take it off'. AND he has the new trainwreck clip I can't show you.



Here's is the shocking SHOCKING ANN7 trainwreck TV clip I can't show you, but which I described and analysed earlier today and which was broadcast by ANN7 - with my conclusion as a South African TV critic that this horrific so-called TV news reader is the worst of the worst at the pathetic TV trash TV news station on DStv.

MultiChoice and Infinity Media launched ANN7 on Wednesday evening on the DStv pay-TV platform, flooding channel 405 on DStv with a cringe worthy barrage of sub standard terrible television trash which is shocking South African TV viewers.

Sasha Martinengo says ANN7's broadcast is "unacceptable" after he saw exactly what I did on ANN7 on Monday night. He says: "Take it off."

Sasha Martinengo has the exact new clip of the ANN7 footage I monitored and spoke of.

He is in the same disbelief and utter shock as a person in broadcasting and South African media over the deplorably bad standard of television, TV presenting and presenters on the channel known as "GuptaTV" and "Gupta News".