Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cosmopolitan Lingerie Special 2011 coming to M-Net soon with a bevy of beauties again showing the latest in barely there fashion.


You're reading it here first.

Midnight ... hot! FTV eat your heart out. A Cosmopolitan Lingerie Special is coming to M-Net. Soon.

South African television doesn't have a Victoria Secrets Fashion Show - an annual television event in America where a bevy of beautiful nymphs model their delicates - but I can be first to dish that the Cosmopolitan Lingerie Special 2011 is definitely coming to television as a TV special this year and that it will be shown on M-Net, according to sources. M-Net has shown this event a few times in the past.

Cosmopolitan already throws the premiere lingerie event in South Africa and I've been to a few in the past - getting a front row seat at the last one I went to, come to think of it. M-Net has also shown this event a few times in the past, but I'm told this year's Cosmo Lingerie 2011 will be better and, uhm, bigger than ever before.

When will it be on M-Net? Sorry. I don't know yet. What I can tell you is that it will be taking place in real life on 15 September in Cape Town with some of the most beautiful models in Cape Town and South Africa that will parade and flash the new season's undies in the flesh - with an element of white. The special could be broadcast maybe late September, October or maybe event later than that on M-Net - but that's me speculating. I have zero brodcasting date inside info, but will dish a date and time as soon as I hear anything more.

The Cosmopolitan Lingerie Special is usually packed with the bold and the beautiful and this year's event which will take place at the Upper East Side Hotel where Cape Town's hot and happening are hanging out these days.