Friday, August 27, 2010

BREAKING. The upcoming relaunch of SABC3's talk show 3Talk with Noeleen now pushed out to October.


You're reading it here first.

I can reveal that the proposed relaunch date of SABC3's talk show 3Talk with Noeleen has now again been pushed back and the channel and producers are now eyeing a date in October to debut the revamp of the weekday local show.

In May I broke the news RIGHT HERE that 3Talk with Noeleen is set to relaunch in a massive way in August right after the conclusion of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Of course SABC3 execs dragged their heels and that plan was pushed to the end of August or the beginning of September as I broke the news RIGHT HERE. Now the relaunch of Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu's show that will come with more viewer interactivity, possible outside broadcasts and even a possible studio audience has been delayed again, I've been told exclusively.

''3Talk with Noeleen will now change in October with its new look but it hasn't exactly been confirmed as yet,'' an insider whispers to me. ''We're not sure if its the beginning or the end of October. Everyone's waiting for contracts to be finalized,'' I'm told.