Friday, January 22, 2010

INTERVIEW. Trevor Gow of MAN on SABC3 talks about men, his hands and not putting himself out there enough.


Trevor Gow is one of the 4 men in in the new and intriguing 13 part docu-reality show MAN that starts tonight on SABC3 at 21:30 and was filmed in Cape Town.

I asked him about what women don't know about men and what he's learned about life. See what he says about his hands, losing his virginity and about not putting himself out there enough.

Click on READ MORE below for the interview!



Why did you decide to say yes to expose yourself and your life in MAN?

The people who know me, know that I'm very open about my life and answering questions about it, so for me deciding to do this show, I didn't need a lot of thought.

What is one thing that you have learned about yourself during the filming of the show?
The one thing I learned about myself during this show was that I wasn't putting myself out there enough . . . enjoying life.


What is one thing that you have learned in general about life, love and everything else during the show?
That if there are things I dont like or something that bothers me, I should say or do something about it and not overlook it. Those things usually grow into much bigger things or bigger problems.

What women don't know about men is that . . .

Men are simple beings and - sorry to say - sometimes need guidance in the art of relationships. They don't do well reading between the lines.

My own body part I like best is . . .
I get a lot of compliments on my hands.


The body part on someone else I like most is . . .
Good legs.

Regarding my virginity I can tell you . . .
That I lost it when I was (phoning my first boyfriend) . . . 20.


Trevor Gow is a 35-year-old waiter from the Cape Flats. Trevor is the youngest of nine children. Fun loving and reliable, Trevor has ambitions of working for National Geographic. He is passionate about wildlife and the outdoors, preferring to spend time at Cape Town's ''less pretentious settings''.

MAN, Fridays on SABC3 at 21:30