Friday, January 29, 2010

BREAKING. Survivor SA Santa Carolina finale scoop!

You're reading it here first.

The Survivor SA Santa Carolina finale on M-Net will take place on Wednesday 21 April 2010 and will be a live broadcast as in the past of the second half of the probably 2 hour show.

For that week Carte Blanche Consumer should be falling away so that the Survivor SA Santa Carolina finale can start at 19:00.

 I've known a few things about the planned finale since months ago already, but this week I heard other people from M-Net also blabbing blatantly to the press about it, so I can't keep it a secret anymore - since some of the stuff that I thought I'd still sit on has now and which I heard from reliable sources months ago (just like the contestants, locations etc.) has now become an OPEN SECRET in industry circles.

Mmm. Check back later today or otherwise tomorrow. I have to decide yet exactly when I'm spilling some awesome news about the finale and the week leading up to it.