Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where the 3rd season of 'Survivor SA' will take place . . .


M-Net's third season for Survivor SA is due to start filming in just a few weeks from now (in November) and although the pay channel is super tightlipped about where it will be shot, some idle M-Net island gossips and TV production types whispered a few things to me.

Now I can be first to tell. Well, sortof.

Although very sure that I now know, I just can't spill (yet). Of course the only clue M-Net officially provided was:

''at an exotic, but desolate, location in the Indian Ocean''.

So here is where Endemol SA could be heading to film Survivor SA this time:
Mosambique, who has the Island of Mosambique between the coastal towns of Nacala and Angoche
Madagascar
Seychelles
Comores
Mauritius
Reunion
Kerguelen Islands

Like the kid in Lorenzo's Oil I'm going crazy to tell but won't, so get on your Marks and guess away people!