Thursday, August 27, 2009

BREAKING. What old time TV show (a local one) is returning to SABC2?


You're reading it here first. Take a guess at what old time TV show, for years a staple on the public broadcaster, is making a comeback?


I'm revealing here first that Police File is coming back to SABC2. Of course not so much yet as a peep out of SABC2. It's a crime.
Anyway, the channel is set to have the official launch with the South African Police Service on Monday in Pretoria. Police File will start on Monday 31 August at 18:00 on SACB2.
I can only guess that I myself have become a victim of crime and that my invite must have been stolen.

Other scoop? The show will be divided into short segments, and used as necessary. They will be ''Crime Awareness'', ''Missing'', ''Provincial Focus'', ''Community News'', ''Feedback'', ''Wanted'' and ''Hints & Tips''.


The police has worked with SABC2 at reintroducing Police File as something to help advance community participation in crime prevention again, especially looking at 2010.


Of course I haven't heard anything from SABC2 about any of this yet. It's a crime.